Brother and sister Victor and Coraline Moreaud took over the family estate in 2012, and they are keeping the tradition alive with three different cuvées drawn from this small 10-hectare property.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 70 %, Cabernet franc 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Domaines Cormeil-Figeac-Magnan
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 480046
- UPC code 03567020000214
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.