Louis Jadot Sous les Balloquets Brouilly
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Brouilly
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Louis Jadot
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 515841
- UPC code 03535923010005
- Aromas floral notes, red berries, spice
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Halloumi cheese veggie burgersPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Portobello burgersPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Bison tartarePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 3 to 4 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.