- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Chablisienne
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 565598
- UPC code 03332418000349
- Aromas chamomile, Granny Smith apple, lemon, mineral notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.