- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Premières Côtes de Blaye
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Les Vignerons de Tutiac
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 624304
- UPC code 03412910114437
- Aromas blackcurrant, cedar, vegetable notes
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.