François Lurton les Fumées Blanches Côtes de Gascogne
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Côtes de Gascogne
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 4.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer F. Lurton
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée
- SAQ code 643700
- UPC code 00635335596197
- Aromas freshly cut grass, grapefruit, papaya
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled corn on the cob with feta, basil and oreganoPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Smoked salmon crepe platterPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
BLT sandwiches (pancetta, arugula, tomato)Preparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.