Timeless, the Duboeuf bottle has endured the test of time thanks to its overall quality, its approachability and its versatility at the table. Marked by red fruits, floral and spicy notes, it has always been the ideal companion for cold cuts and roast chicken.
This festive 100th bottle is available online and in select stores only, in limited quantity. We cannot guarantee availability for the Limited Edition at precise locations. Please contact your chosen store to check if they have it in stock.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Brouilly
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Georges Duboeuf
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 70540
- UPC code 03351650001662
- Aromas cherry, floral notes, peony, raspberry, red berries, vegetable notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.