The estate was established in 1790 in one of the most beautiful South African wine regions, where manual harvest is still very much a practice.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Stellenbosch
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Le Bonheur
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Advini Inc.
- SAQ code 710780
- UPC code 06001497413209
- Aromas peach, pineapple, spice, white flowers
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.