Le Bonheur Chardonnay Simonsberg-Stellenbosch
The estate was established in 1790 in one of the most beautiful South African wine regions, where manual harvest is still very much a practice.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Stellenbosch
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Le Bonheur
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Advini Inc.
- SAQ code 710780
- UPC code 06001497413209