- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Malbec 80 %, Merlot 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jean et Claude Couture
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 721282
- UPC code 03558501001004
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.