Vins de Vienne is a collaborative effort between three star winemakers in the Rhône: Cuilleron, Villard and Gaillard. An always sought-after style. Les Cranilles brings together the pulpy side of Grenache with the peppery and floral ways of Syrah and Carignan. A sure bet for steak frites or meat pie.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 25 %, Carignan 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Les Vins de Vienne
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 722991
- UPC code 03760098130375
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak marinated in beerPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Beef stew provençalePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 4 to 5 hours
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.