- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Lan SA
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 741108
- UPC code 08413472050954
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas blackberry, oak, sweet spices, wild fruit
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled entrecôte with herbed butterPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 6 to 8 minutes
Shepherd’s piePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 45 minutes
Ravioli with braised beef, port, walnuts and blue cheesePreparation 45 minutesCooking time 3 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.