- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône satellites
- Designation of origin Ventoux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Château Pesquié
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 743922
- UPC code 03760149592145
- Aromas licorice, pepper, red berries, violet
Drink now or keep 7 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.