Réserve des Administrateurs Fendant du Valais 2019
The best casks of each varietal, selected by consultant-oenologist Thierry Ciampi, make up this cuvee from the higher-end of the selection offered by Cave St-Pierre. They opt for the Bordeaux bottle for their wines aged in casks (and the Burgundy one for barrel-aged wines) and completely seduce wine lovers with this Fendant featuring flavours of white-fleshed fruits and flowers, complete with a hint of salinity.
- Country Switzerland
- Region Valais
- Designation of origin Valais
- Regulated Designation Appellation origine controlée (AOC)
- Grape variety Chasselas 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave St-Pierre SA
- Promoting agent Société Commerciale Clément
- SAQ code 746511
- UPC code 07610268253594
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.