- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Menetou-Salon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Henry Pellé
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 852434
- UPC code 03453560101002
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.