Fans of Tuscany will be delighted. Made entirely from Sangiovese, this structured, modern Chianti is as satisfying and food-friendly as ever. A round-trip ticket to Italy in economy class!
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 90 %, Other grape variety (ies) 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Marchesi Mazzei SPA
- Promoting agent ROY + CO. Sélections Inc.
- SAQ code 856484
- UPC code 08016118121058
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Florentine steak (on the barbecue)Preparation 5 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Grilled rib eye steaks with tarragon, shallot and pink peppercorn butterPreparation 15 minutes | refrigeration: 1 hourCooking time 10 minutes
Venison medallion with red wine saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.