«The nose reveals preserved lemon notes, peach juice and apricot. The mouth is rich in Sémillon, Sauvignon and Muscadelle. Fatty, but not heavy. White flowers, sponge candy, preserved ginger. Like fruit salad. Like a piece of sunshine.»
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Dordogne/Bergerac
- Designation of origin Bergerac
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sémillon 50 %, Sauvignon blanc 40 %, Muscadelle 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Famille De Conti
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 858324
- UPC code 03760090284212
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled shrimp cocktail with Mediterranean salsa (BBQ)Preparation 20 minutesCooking time 4 to 5 minutes
Pappardelle with zucchini ribbons, grape tomatoes and fetaPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Shrimp and avocado tacosPreparation 20 minutesCooking time none
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.