Bodega Catena Zapata, a pioneer of high-quality wines in Argentina, is also a leader in high-altitude viticulture, a crucial factor for making wines with character and elegance.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, Mendoza
- Regulated Designation Indication géographique (IG)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Catena Zapata
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 865279
- UPC code 07794450025029
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas butter, Golden apple, grilled almond, pear
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.