Quinta da Ponte Pedrinha Dão Reserva 2014
A region that deserves to be known, Dão is located in central Portugal and is characterized by its steep hills and granite soils, assets for the production of quality wines. Half of this vintageof jaen, touriga nacional, and alfrocheiro will be aged 12 months in half-barrels of French oak. The palate unveils toasted and vanilla aromas and also evokes blackcurrant and blackberry. A nicely structured wine.
- Country Portugal
- Region Dâo E Lafôes
- Designation of origin Dâo
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga nacional 50 %, Alfrocheiro 25 %, Tinta roriz 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maria de Lourdes Mendes
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux inc
- SAQ code 883645
- UPC code 05607009020012
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.