Something for a chocoholic? Here's the perfect wine to choose! One of Roussillon's great fortified wines, this Banyuls offers up notes of jammy fruit, cocoa and sweet spice that will wow everyone at the end of a meal.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Banyuls
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 16 %
- Sugar content 98 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 500 ml
- Producer Domaine de la Tour Vieille
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 884908
- UPC code 03760087610017
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.