Concha y Toro expanded its already-wide horizons to California by purchasing Fetzer vineyards in 2011. The present cuvee is part of a line launched in 1991 featuring wines from organic vineyards (no pesticides or fertilizers are used). Aged in both French in American oak, it offers a seductive profile with notes of torrefaction, cassis, oak and vanilla. The mouth is supple and tannins quite fleshy.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Mendocino
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Merlot 85 %, Petite sirah 10 %, Zinfandel 4 %, Other grape variety (ies) 1 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.9 %
- Sugar content 5.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bonterra Vineyards
- Promoting agent Escalade Wines & Spirits
- SAQ code 897645
- UPC code 00082896077793
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.