- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin Central Coast
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.4 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Calera Wine Co.
- Promoting agent Les Importations Il Vigneto INC.
- SAQ code 898320
- UPC code 00745067960644
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Rack of pork with tomatoes, bell peppers and herbsPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
Duck breast with red wine saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Penne with wild mushroomsPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 30 minutes