Cave St-Pierre, founded 40 years ago, unites 550 suppliers from the Chamoson vineyard, a lot of them there since the beginning. Mostly destined to export, the Alpes selection features the same typical Helvetian symbol. Balanced and mouth-filling, this white made from Chasselas offers fruity, floral and mineral notes.
- Country Switzerland
- Region Valais
- Designation of origin Valais
- Regulated Designation Appellation origine controlée (AOC)
- Grape variety Chasselas 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave St-Pierre SA
- Promoting agent Société Commerciale Clément
- SAQ code 903096
- UPC code 07610268003809
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.