Châtelet de Gaudou Cahors Tradition 2020
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Malbec 80 %, Merlot 15 %, Tannat 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Durou et Fils
- Promoting agent Les Sélections Vin Coeur Inc.
- SAQ code 919324
- UPC code 03365584017514
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Rack of lamb à la provençalePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 to 17 minutes
Grilled lamb chops with garlic and rosemaryPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Duck leg confitPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.