This co-op cellar was born in 1958 and today regroups a total of 25 winemakers. Established in the Vino Verde region, the estate signs this 100% Alvarinho cuvee of great freshness. With its citrus, green apple, honeydew notes and bright acidity, it will certainly awake your palate.
- Country Portugal
- Region Vinho Verde
- Designation of origin Vinho verde
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape variety Alvarinho 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Adega Coop. Regional de Monçâo
- Promoting agent Alivin Canada Inc.
- SAQ code 927996
- UPC code 05601531101102
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.