At this large 55-hectare family property, dry wines are produced twice as much as port. The estate is quite mindful of quality and was awarded an «A» classification for all its vineyards by the Institute of port and Douro Wines.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga nacional 66 %, Tinta roriz 34 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta da Rosa Vinhos do Porto Lda
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 928473
- UPC code 05604846100518
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.