Interesting aromas of green peaches, lemons and oyster shell follow through to a full body, with lots of pretty fruit and a fresh and clean finish. Outstanding, well-made Chablis. Drink now.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis Premier Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine des Malandes
- Promoting agent Vinicolor (Les Vins Alexandre St Pierre)
- SAQ code 960310
- UPC code 03451493750014
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.