Beautifully rich, this wine was twice submitted to the residual marc of the estate's Amarone, a great Veneto wine.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Valpolicella Ripasso
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Superiore
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 7.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Zenato Azienda Vitivinicola SRL
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 974741
- UPC code 00641734000036
- Aromas black fruit, candied cherry, cocoa, licorice
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.