Another side of the Loire, with fresher reds that aren't short on personality. Malbec, Cabernet Franc and Gamay. Another proof that lighter wines can be dense and with plenty of substance. Organic and biodynamic.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine Mesland
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Malbec 40 %, Cabernet franc 30 %, Gamay 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Clos de la Briderie
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 977025
- UPC code 03476980000014
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Rack of pork with tomatoes, bell peppers and herbsPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 1 hour 15 minutes
Layered vegetable casserolePreparation 25 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Mini lasagna cupsPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 45 minutes