Team’s top picks Neufchâtel
- $19.00AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Annie F.November 10, 2022(Automatically translated) Beautiful little Greek wine with my favorite grape variety from Greece: malagousia. All in freshness and perfect for the aperitif!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Annie F.November 10, 2022(Automatically translated) A beautiful blend of 3 grape varieties, hence its name to remember: Trilogie. The perfect companion for your sushi!
- $16.35AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Annie F.November 10, 2022(Automatically translated) Good little vino, easy to drink, on notes of red fruits, a beautiful versatile wine to try!
- $25.35AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Sylvie F.November 8, 2022(Automatically translated) Nice discovery! A delicious Vino Verde of the new wave style. It is dry with a lot of freshness It has aromas of grapefruit and orange blossom. This wine is elegant, concentrated with a nice length in the finish.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof France S.November 6, 2022(Automatically translated) The image on the label was produced by a Quebec artisan. You have a QR code that you can scan to see the animation of the label. The wine offers notes of berries, cocoa with a beautiful finish. The wine pairing is perfect with fatty and peppery dishes.