- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Maipo
- Designation of origin Puente Alto
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 92 %, Cabernet franc 6 %, Merlot 1 %, Syrah 1 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Concha y Toro
- Promoting agent Escalade Wines & Spirits
- SAQ code 10694253
- UPC code 07804320333175
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef stew with vegetables and barleyPreparation 25 to 30 minutesCooking time 5 hours
Roast beef with old cheddar, porto and caramelized onionsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 45 minutes
Beef blade roast, bourguignon-stylePreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.