Next-door neighbor to the Grand Cru Classé Château Cantemerle, Maucamps is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petit Verdot. Aromas of humus, dry leaf, and sour cherry reveal the slow passage of time in the cellar and hints of liquorice, cedar and walnuts complete this highly complex profile. The mouth, racy and elegant, offers a lovely persistance.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Haut-Médoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Cru bourgeois
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 60 %, Merlot 30 %, Petit verdot 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Château Maucamps
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 10785112
- UPC code 00345859001069
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.