At the helm of the estate since the 1960s, brother and sister Cresti work in southern Chianti Classico's Castelnuovo Berardenga, on an 80-hectare property of which 23 are dedicated to vines. It showcases the appellation's traditional aspect, with accents of violet, cedar, leather, cherry and tobacco.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fattoria Carpineta Fontalpino
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 10854085
- UPC code 08032584132053
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.