Part of the more affordable selection signed by the estate, this wine enjoys a four-month élevage in French and American oak casks.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Juan Gil S.L.
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 10858086
- UPC code 08437005068001
- Aromas plum, spice, violet, wild fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.