- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Alba
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Punset SA
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10985747
- UPC code 08032771561017
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas almond, black fruit, cocoa, plum
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.