Domaine Langlois-Château Brut rosé
The creation of Bollinger estate in the 1970s certainly influenced the position of this estate's crémants as one of the best in Loire, according to the Guide Bettane et Desseauve 2015. Just like Champagnes, the second fermentation is done in bottle and release to the market is done only after some cellaring, 18 months in minimum for this cuvee. Bubbles are activated around flavours of strawberry, flowers, cherry, mild spices and vegetal notes. The mouth is refreshing and caressed by a charming sweetness.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Anjou et le Saumurois
- Designation of origin Crémant de Loire
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cabernet franc 80 %, Pinot noir 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 13 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Langlois-Château
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 11140631
- UPC code 03382250000298
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.