This modern-style cuvée is selected from the best barrels of wine sourced from sites in Puligny, Meursault and Rully. Fans of oaky whites will particularly enjoy it.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison Champy
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Advini Inc.
- SAQ code 11293742
- UPC code 03664395026242
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Mushroom aranciniPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 30 to 35 minutes
Pork tenderloin with maple and mustard glazePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 to 18 minutes
Gyros with chicken grilled on the barbecue, tzatziki and cucumber saladPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes