This modern-style cuvée is selected from the best barrels of wine sourced from sites in Puligny, Meursault and Rully. Fans of oaky whites will particularly enjoy it.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison Champy
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Advini Inc.
- SAQ code 11293742
- UPC code 03664395026242
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pork tenderloin with maple and mustard glazePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 to 18 minutes
Three-cheese gnocchiPreparation 15 to 20 minutesCooking time 20 to 25 minutes
Gyros with chicken grilled on the barbecue, tzatziki and cucumber saladPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes