Château Mont-Redon Lirac 2020
Known for its Châteauneuf-du-Pape wines, Château Mont-Redon has been crafting wines in Lirac since 1997, in the shadow of the famous adjacent appellation. A result of selective sorting and a blend of cask and vat aging, this cuvee offers a fruity, floral and spicy profile resting on a generous and refined mouth.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Lirac
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 20 %, Mourvèdre 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Abeille - Fabre - SA Château Mont-Redon
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 11293970
- UPC code 03379935119314
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak marinated in beerPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Brochettes of filet mignon, tomatoes and halloumiPreparation 15 minutes | refrigeration: 12 hoursCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Ostrich steaks with mustard saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.