Born from limestone soils where the best wines of the appellation also come from, this Pouilly-Fuissé is graced with the classic profile of this Burgundy variety, featuring notes of white fruits, almonds and oak, married with honeysuckle and limestone. Its fresh and round mouth will beautifully complement the delicate trout flesh topped with beurre blanc.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Mâconnais
- Designation of origin Pouilly-Fuissé
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SC du Château de Fuissé J.J. Vincent
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 11330101
- UPC code 03760113370021