When talking about classics, it's hard to ignore Bordeaux. This Pessac-Léognan from Pierre Lurton is definitely one of the must-buys in the regular catalogue, with a length and overall balance that make it a standout.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Pessac-Léognan
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 55 %, Merlot 45 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Les Vignobles André Lurton
- Promoting agent Vins Arista, division de A. Lassonde Inc
- SAQ code 113381
- UPC code 03338836215105
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.