This Spanish estate is the most recent creation of the Juan Gil family, of whom several wines are already popular with Quebec wine lovers. A perfect environment for the Verdejo variety, the Rueda appellation is the place where it thrives best. Fruity and mineral, this one will please fans of the Fruity and vibrant taste tag.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Rueda
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Verdejo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas y Viñedos Shaya S.L.
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11377014
- UPC code 08437005068438
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.