Easily recognizable thanks to its pretty, well-rounded bottle (actually a replica of 18th century Champagne bottles), Château de la Grille is a proud example of the best of Chinon. The uniqueness of Cabernet Franc is underlined beautifully in this cuvée. The vegetal notes mingle with those fruity and spicy in a full, silky and fresh palate.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Chinon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SC du Domaine de la Grille Château de La
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 11440175
- UPC code 03512677129757
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.