From the beautiful Douro region of Portugal, the "Duorum" cuvée is named after a Latin expression meaning "from two". This project comes from a duo of renowned oenologists and two wine regions, thus allowing the nuance that the different altitudes bring to the wine’s profile. Perfect with duck breast.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga Franca 40 %, Touriga nacional 40 %, Tinta roriz 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Duorum Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 11510102
- UPC code 05600224301027
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas black fruit, mocha, plum, violet
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.