Formerly called Donauland, the Wagram region west of Vienna is home turf to prominent Austrian producer Karl Fritsch. Like his father, a pioneer in quality wines in the area, Karl works with the great Austrian grape Grüner Veltliner, which he has been cultivating biodynamically since 2006. You'll find that Gru-Ve, as it's sometimes dubbed, is terrifically versatile with food.
- Country Austria
- Region Niederösterreich
- Designation of origin Wagram
- Regulated Designation Qualitätswein
- Grape variety Grüner veltliner 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weinbau Karl Fritsch
- Promoting agent Avant Garde Vins et Spiritueux(7213085 C
- SAQ code 11885203
- UPC code 09120011265876
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.