Richard Stewart bought the Quail's Gate estate in 1956, convinced of the wine potential of British Columbia's Okanagan Valley. Today, the winery is one of the leaders of the famous region, even sometimes compared to California's Napa Valley in terms of quality and notoriety. This Pinot Noir charms with a toning attack and aromas of smoke, plum, clove and kirsch.
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quails' Gate Estate Winery
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11889669
- UPC code 00778856120202
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.