Domaine Combier is lesser-known but consistently delivers quality wines. It is also innovative in more ways than one: the estate went organic way back in 1970 and uses egg-shaped concrete tanks. Fascinated by the elegance of great Burgundy Pinot Noirs, Laurent Combier remains true to the varietal and signs a young yet open and expressive red. No need for patience here: drink and enjoy!
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Crozes-Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Combier
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 11895065
- UPC code 03550036420022
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.