Hatzidakis Assyrtiko Cuvée 15 2016
A Mediterranean discovery, reminiscent of Burgundy in style. Complex, charming and full, with elegant wood.
- Country Greece
- Region Aegean islands
- Designation of origin Santorini
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Assyrtiko 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Hatzidakis Winery
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11901189
- UPC code 05200101500071
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.