Don Sebastiani & Sons Aquinas Napa Valley 2017
Brimming with notes of vanilla, roasted coffee, blackcurrant jam and pastries, this modern and full-bodied Cabernet-Sauvignon is tailor-made for grilled red meats that are cooked rare. Named in honor of Saint Thomas Aquinas who was the thesis subject of Don Sebastiani Senior, Aquinas is aged 16 months in French and American casks (25% new).
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Napa Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 85 %, Merlot 10 %, Syrah 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Don Sebastiani & Sons
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée.
- SAQ code 11901832
- UPC code 00833302001037