La Grange Tiphaine Clef de Sol 2020
Reference to the passion for music of the owners, Clef de Sol is made up entirely of Chenin Blanc. Aged for 12 months in oak casks, it pleases right away with its fruity, floral and mineral notes. It also puts forward a bright acidity and a fat texture that lingers into a beautiful finish.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Montlouis-sur-Loire
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Biodynamic, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine La Grange Tiphaine
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11953270
- UPC code 03533430000083
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.