- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape varieties Frontenac blanc 60 %, Vidal 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- Promoting agent Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- SAQ code 11957051
- UPC code 00859670001226
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas Golden apple, honey, pear
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.