White wine lovers will be delighted by Coteau Rougemont’s Versant Blanc. With its aromas of honey, pear and Golden apple, it’s a tribute to Quebec viticulture.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape varieties Frontenac blanc 60 %, Vidal 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- Promoting agent Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- SAQ code 11957051
- UPC code 00859670001226
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas Golden apple, honey, pear
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Tropical chicken burgers with avocado, peach and mango salsaPreparation 20 minCooking time 14 min
Crab legs and butter with herbsPreparation 15 minCooking time 15 min
Whisky-and-maple glazed salmonPreparation 5 minCooking time 25 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.