This white gets its name (Silice) and flavour profile from the type of soil the vines grow on, «argile à silex» in French, meaning clay to flint. The vines aged 20 years make up 9.5 hectares in the Pouilly-Fumé appellation. No chemical herbicide is used in the process and the property stands out by managing the land by plow and opting for manual hoeing (weeds are removed and the soil is loosened between vine rows).
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Pouilly-Fumé ou Blanc Fumé de Pouilly
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Francis Blanchet
- Promoting agent Sélections Vinealis Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 11959364
- UPC code 03760062610025
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.